The Carnaval Experience - Samba City Tour
Explore the Carnival Factory, for a peek behind the scenes of Rio's Carnival, on this cultural tour. Learn how the parade's famous floats and costumes are produced. Listen to commentary on the history of samba and carnival, then hit the dressing rooms to try on some costumes and take some photos. Wind up with some cocktails and a samba class for the whole carnival experience.
What is included
• Bilingual guide
• Samba Flavor: welcoming caipirinhas.
• Guided tour to Grande Rio samba factory – one of the main Samba Schools of the city of Rio de Janeiro.
• Presentation of the explanatory panel: some of the history of samba and the carnival parades.
• Getting in the mood: costume layout to dress and photograph.
• Samba Class with a Passista
Departure and meeting point
The tour departure daily from the City of Samba (Except Sunday).
Meeting point is inside the Samba City complex under the smaller tent in the center.
• Confirmation will be received by Email or SMS.
• This tour is not recommended for children less than 5 years old.
• Wheelchair Accessible
Online advance payment is US$6 - The rest of the payment will be paid directly to Carnival Experience upon arrival (in Brazilian Reals and in cash only).
All sales are final. The advance payment (US$6) is non-refundable.